Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Why Hello Summer

The other day I was pondering the thought as to what I can do to speak my mind without having to worry about what others think. With twitter, you are limited to the amount of characters you put in, and on facebook, no one wants to read a novel So...here I am writing a blog.

To start my first entry on a good note, and to quote the wonderful Ice Cube, I would say today was a good day. The weather outside is beautiful, my son left the house this morning without throwing a fit, and with respect to work today was an extremely good day. I learned that my first ever bridge widening project was successful this past weekend, my company was shortlisted for an upcoming proposal, I finished the preliminary design of the tunnel lids, and a bridge I worked so hard on last summer has won an award. It sounds like a lot of nerd speak, which it is, but I can assure you that I have ever felt so accomplished at work as I have today. And with that, I think I can end my first post ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment