Being a BIG fan of Bravo's Real Housewives Series, which is my guilty pleasure, I am honestly excited that I finally live in a state worthy of having a housewives series! As Melissa Gorga likes to say at the beginning of each RHONJ episode, "I live a life only one dreams of", I definitely do not live that dream per se and therefore will probably never qualify for any Real Housewives series. But just for S and G's, here is what I imagine my application for the casting call would be:
Dearest Andy Cohen and BravoTV:
While I probably do not qualify for your definition of "elite", I would think I am a great fit for your possible upcoming Real Housewives of Honolulu County for the following reasons:
- I am currently a stay at home mom to two wonderful sons and an amazing daughter (think Caroline Manzo)
- My family's net worth is similar to the following housewives: Michaele Salahi, Lynn Curtin, and Lauri Waring Peterson (pre-George of course).
- My breasts are fake and my stance on breast augmentations is as follows: it should be included in healthcare as a post-partum option.
- I have a strained and essentially nonexistent relationship with my SIL that could rival the Gorga-Guidice's
- Instead of flipping tables, many doors and cell phones have become victim to my short Filipino temper
Just have the cameras follow me for one day and you will see a different type of real housewife that Honolulu has to offer. As a housewife I can show you how:
- I have only successfully made a mess in the kitchen
- Not to react when your kid fall into a koi pond
- to maneuver island life and the roads and traffic of this island all while fighting my GPS and Siri
- life with three kids in a 1200sf condo can be
Thanks again for your time.
What do you think? I know you are thinking: "stick to your day job as a engineer". Okay okay, I will...