Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I want! I want! I want!

As my friends and family would like to point out, I tend to WANT a lot of things.  Most of the time I try to mask it by saying that I need it, but they pop my bubble almost instantaneously by telling me that what I am requesting is not a necessity.  Which leads me to my already long list of wants that I have mustered up all before 8AM.  Is that a record?

First off, the fact that I am on the best west coast...I get the pleasure or having my favorite bloggers already write their daily post just as my newspaper is being delivered.  Okay, so I don't have the newspaper delivered but I do wake up early enough that having updated blogs to read replaces a newspaper.  But one of my favorite blogs over at Mr. Goodwill Hunting had today's post titled as "No Sew Drapes".  SCORE!!!  I love me a craft that doesn't require sewing considering that I failed home-ec in high school all because I am anything but domestic.

Did I mention that I love Mr. Goodwill Hunting's blog?  It reminds me that you can have glam without going broke.  So back onto the topic of my wants...his post made want the exact same duvet set he was intending to buy.  I have been looking for a duvet set for our room to finally bring our room's decor all together and that set would be perfect!  Trust me, perfect is an understatement.  Also, who can beat that price?  So what do you all think?  The orange or the black?  The link above goes to the orange set so I've decided to show the black set below (courtesy of Walmart via Mr. Goodwill Hunting).


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for that amazing tip! I knw my readers will be jumping on that! I think I may buy it for my bedroom....sooo amazing! Let me know if you get it!

    Mr. Goodwill Hunting

    ReplyDelete