Friday, June 24, 2011

I love Marshalls!

I will admit that when I first heard of Marshalls I was slightly apprehensive of even stepping foot into one.  But I finally caved in last summer considering that it is only a couple of miles away from my house and now I will admit that I am a converted Marshalls shopper.  I have had many successes there including a couple of the following things I picked up today:


Fisher Price/Brica Snack Pod: $12.99 both at Toys 'R Us and Amazon.com; $7.99 at Marshalls


And who doesn't love Trumpette sock, aren't these a doozie?  I was able to pick up this cute Minnie Mouse Trumpette sock set for $5.99 at Marshalls.  Trumpette is still selling the same set for $13.25, and that is even their sale price.  This is definitely the highlight of my impromptu shopping trip!



The last item I picked up was a breatheable crib bumper.  It surprisingly goes with the rest of our crib theme so that was a defnite plus!  Another plus is that it was only $12.99 at Marshalls as opposed to $58.99 as seen here on Amazon.

All in all, I think I had a good shopping day even though the original plan was to NOT spend money.  Let's just hope the hubby approves when he gets home from work...crossing my fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment