Thursday, October 6, 2011

I'm Just a Girl

I am just a typical girl (and now mom) that is obsessed with fashion.  But now that I do have kids in tow, "fashion(able)" is another f-word that has been eliminated from my vocabulary and life.  With that said, I cannot help but peruse the internet looking for new things to add to my wardrobe...a girl can dream right?

Exhibit A: Salma Hayek
She's a mom and I think this look would be great for Hawaii which is why I absolutely LOVE her outfit!  Most importantly I love her handbag and we all know how much I love Gucci.  I think that bag will get along really well with the other handbags in my closet.


Exhibit B: Miranda Kerr
Another mom and another handbag I have fallen in love with, it even pairs well with a baby in tow!  I have yet to add Prada (or a red bag for that manner) to my collection, so why not kill two birds with one stone?  Now if only I can look as great as Miranda...hmph.

Exhibit C: Pippa Middleton
Who doesn't love Pippa?  I love all three of her outfits pictured above...and the emerald green gown she wore to the royal wedding after party...and the red gown she recently wore to a charity event.  You get the point.  I want her whole wardrobe including accessories, and why not throw in her stylist as well...does she have a stylist?

Well that is all I have for now considering that the little princess is calling for help.  We all know I lack a good portion of motherly instincts most women and girls are blessed with, and I say that only because little princess has somehow come down with her second cold.  Yes, that makes two colds and she is only one month old.  To add to that, I came down with the cold this time around too.  Oh the joys of being a mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment