Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Eve of My First Day Alone...

...As a new mother of two of course! This week has flown by too quickly and I can't believe tomorrow Andrew will be one week old! It has truly been a blessing that Ryan took the whole week off to help out at home. He only took two days off when Tyler came, and with everything that has happened this past week I am so thankful that he was able to take more time off this go around.

I had a good laugh today when checking facebook through my phone since we still do not have a computer and internet. It is almost like we are living in the stone age! Anyways, one of my friend's status was regarding the current events going on in Seattle which included the Seahawks game, hempfest, and Lady Gaga. Needless to say, that made for a great mixture of people which I am sad to have missed!

Well, tomorrow should be interesting to say the least! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment