Thursday, August 26, 2010

Um Hello?!?

So yesterday I mentioned that having my mom stay and help could either be heaven sent or catastrophic. Well, it is definitely more on the catastrophic end. My poor dad has to hear about it from both of us over the phone, actually I know he finds it comedic considering that he knew this would happen and the fact that he is hundreds of miles away and doesn't have to witness it firsthand.

So my mother and I get on each others nerves almost instantaeneously, and this time was no exception. I am getting hammered about how AJ doesn't nurse for very long and that he could be losing weight, so here we go to the lactation nurse. I actually don't mind seeing a lactation nurse because I am still not very confident with breastfeeding but that is besides the point. Turns out AJ is fine and has exceeded the amount of weight gain that was to be expected. So that is good news, and it was nice to get some time away from mi madre.

No comments:

Post a Comment