Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy 7 Weeks Birthday AJ!

Today AJ is 7 weeks old! He is still the happy baby (smiling since week 5) except he had a rough night last night since he has developed one stuffed up nose. I definitely should be getting mom of the year now, what kind of mom am I? I am assuming he probably developed the congestion from our little outing on Friday to Redmond Town Center. Not only was he only wearing a short sleeved onesie, his blanket wasn't that thick and he did not have a hat. Maybe I should go out and buy him some clothes. I finally have a legitimate reason to shop! I thought I had enough hand me downs from big brother except they are all onesies and tops. Poor AJ has no pants and it is unfortunate because my favorite place to buy kids clothes has closed shop in Bellevue Square. Well, I guess I will just have to explore new stores now too (once AJ feels better).

No comments:

Post a Comment