Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Here is a random fact about myself regarding Cinco de Mayo: of the past 5 Cinco de Mayo's, I have spent 3 of them preggers.  Oh em gee...yes my friends, that is a whopping 60% but let me tell you that is no fact that I like to brag about.  I can never fully celebrate with a full on margarita, some shots of tequila or better yet, a full on trip to Mexico.  I shouldn't complain though, I guess I can have some wholesome fun with a pinata filled with...prenatal vitamins?  Ehh...perhaps I should have put more thought into planning that one.

In case anyone was wondering, my little boo boo's baptism went without a hitch.  Granted there are a couple of moments that made me livid, which we won't go into detail about, but all in all it was a good day to bring the little boo into the church community.  I will post pictures later but mind you, there are only a few good photos of his special day (fail on the hubs and my part).

Hope everyone has an awesome Thursday and Cinco de Mayo!  Also, feel free to take a shot or two of tequila for me, please and thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment