Monday, November 1, 2010

AJ is 11 Weeks Old

Happy 11 weeks birthday to my baby AJ!! That means only 3 more weeks of being a stay at home mom. I am eager to start earning a paycheck again and I am extremely excited to finally be working in downtown Seattle.

Working in downtown will be my first true downtown experience, unless you count the year we lived in Queen Anne. Looking back, it has been nice to gradually build up to big city living. From growing up in little Silverdale, taking a step back for four crazy years in Pullman, to moving and working in the suburbs of Bellevue, and now working in the tallest building in Seattle. Then again, it is nothing to brag about considering we're only on the 11th floor.

On the kid front, Tyler is officially out of daycare and is under my care five days a week. I cannot tell you who you should be frightened for...me or Tyler. It will definitely be a new learning experience for me. I think we should be fine though, Tyler truly and genuinely cares for AJ. It is quite the site to see the two of them interact with each other, I can only hope this carries on as they grow up together.

No comments:

Post a Comment